Falafel Dry Mix
A traditional Mediterranean vegetarian recipe of ground chickpeas, fava beans, and spices. Create your own signature Falafel creation!
INGREDIENTS: Fava Beans, Chickpeas, Spices, Salt, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Dehydrated Parsley, Sunflower Oil.
Case Pack: 1-25 lb pail
Approximate Portion Size: 2 oz
Approximate Portions Per Case: 200
Net Weight: 25 lbs
Gross Weight: 26.8 lbs
Case Dimensions (l x w x h): 9.75″ x 13.25″ pail
Case Cube: 0.73 cu. ft.
Pallet Pattern (Tie x High): 20 x 4 = 80
Storage: Do Not Freeze. Do Not Refrigerate
Country of Origin: Processed in USA
- In a Bowl Mix 1 cup of water with 3/4 cups of Falafel dry mix.
- Mix Falafel mix with water and let stand for ½ to 1 hour.
- Set deep fryer settings to 350 degrees and let it come up to temp.
- Form mixture into 2”/1oz round balls using Falafel scooper, or by hand.
- Fry in oil for about 3 min or until golden brown and or cooked all the way through.
- Makes roughly 12 Falafel Balls